1. Choose your preferred layout and letter content.
2. Type in your personalised text where prompted - the parts that you need to complete are highlighted in RED. In a few places you will be asked to choose an option from a drop-down menu.
4. There are help guides all along the way.
5. Complete the delivery details - name of recipient and address for Father Christmas to send the letter to.
6. Decide if you'd like to include the free personalised text message.
7. Complete the process through to checkout.
You can place your order at any time, although due to high demand we recommend that you order as early as possible to ensure your letter is delivered in time for Christmas.
All letters will be posted out in the first week of December. For orders received after December 1st, they will be posted out as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee a specific date for delivery but we do guarantee that you will receive your letter before Christmas Day, so long as it is before Royal Mails last guaranteed posting date for Christmas.
Yes of course, and at no extra cost. Just be sure to order in plenty of time as guaranteed Christmas delivery dates for other parts of the world will be much earlier than in the UK.
A completely personalised letter from Father Christmas (or Santa if you prefer) delivered in a festive envelope, an A5 'Good Child' Certificate and a free text message from Father Christmas on Christmas Day. The text message is optional.
Please click here to be directed to our contact page. Our customer service
team will reply to any questions you have promptly.